Regulators or regulatory authorities are generally independent bodies that govern FX and other Over the Counter (OTC) trading. If you are new to the FX markets, you should be aware that every country has its regulation. However, the quality of a broker’s regulators measures the gold standard of their credibility, and your primary objective should be to look for a broker with a reputable regulator/s.
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), Cyprus.
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), UK
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australia.
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Singapore.
- Financial Markets Authority (FMA), New Zealand.
- Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), South Africa.