IG is one of the world’s biggest CFD brokers; it was first established in 1974. The broker provides a wide range of products, with more than 17,000 assets to trade. The broker proudly serves more than 239,000 clients worldwide and has offices in 17 countries.
IG is listed on London Stock Exchange and regulated by top-tier financial authorities such as;
- UK – Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- Switzerland – Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA)
- US – Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and National Futures Association (NFA)
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
- New Zealand – Financial Markets Authority (FMA)
- Singapore – Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Japan – Japanese Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- South Africa – Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA)
- UAE – Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA)
- International – Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA)
Opening An IG Trading Account
IG is a world-leading trading provider; wherever you are, you can easily and quickly open a trading account with a minimum of $300. The trading accounts come with base currencies including; USD, GBP, AUD, EUR, SGD, HKD.
You can open a CFD trading account with IG and start trading. IG’s main profit comes from spread and small commission for specific shares trades. IG offers its clients a wide range of tools that they can benefit from, such as;
- Tight Spreads, low commission,
- More than 17,000 markets to trade,
- Advanced Tools and charts,
- Various trading platforms to control your trades,
- Educational resources,
- Security of your funds.
The broker also has the advantage of negative balance protection to protect the clients’ capital. The trading stops automatically when the account reaches zero, which means no negative balance that the client must pay in unsuccessful trades.
Opening an IG trading account is quick, easy, and digitized.
It is effortless when it comes to opening an IG trading account. In just a few minutes, filling up personal data, and the account is verified to start trading. The form is available in multiple languages as IG is a worldwide CFD provider.
- Essential data” Full name – country – email – phone number – address – date of birth.
- Choose an account type and trading platform.
- Determine the base currencies.
- Leverage size.
- Some questions regarding your level of trading experience.
- Verify your identity.
Spread & Funding Your Account
The options are pretty limited, As you can only use one of 3 options to deposit and withdraw your money. The possibilities are limited to Bank transfers, Credit/debit cards, and PayPal. The broker does not charge any fees on deposits.
IG relies mainly on commissions to make a profit. The standard EUR / USD pair comes with an average spread of 0.75 pips; compared to the rest of the brokers in the industry, it is in the middle, neither expensive nor cheap. Trading on Stock CFDs comes with a 0.10% commission with a minimum of 10 GBP / 10 EUR. The USA comes with a fee of $ 0.02 / share with a minimum of $15. Stock trading fees are very competitive compared to other brokers in the industry. The company also offers an excellent and award-winning trading environment, which makes the company’s fees acceptable to a large extent to achieve the successful equation.
The company imposes rollover fees, and you can view them directly through the trading platform to achieve the factor of transparency. The company also charges a fee for your trading account’s inactivity, estimated at 12 pounds per month. Know all the costs and commission details before you start trading from here.
IG User Experience
IG offers its clients a wide range of trading in different markets, with over 17,000 assets, including Forex, indices, shares, commodities, cryptocurrencies, bonds, and options. IG provides you with a range of innovative trading platforms to pick what is best for you;
- IG Trading Platform,
- Progressive Web App,
- L2 Dealer.
Take control over your trades by;
- Easy to use dealing ticket
- Fast, Clear, and smart charts
- Always stay updated with IG News & Analysis,
- IG Live TV,
- Automatic alerts to always be one step ahead,
- IG Signals,
- Customize the platform the way that works for you.
Check more details and which trading platform is best for you from here.
These tools, which IG provides, help you succeed in seizing trading opportunities, following the market in a more thoughtful way and taking complete control over your trades and risk management. The variety of trading platforms and advanced tools gives traders the ability to apply their trading strategies effectively.
IG Customer Support
IG provides its clients with excellent customer service to answer any inquiries you may have. You can reach technical support through a phone call, live chat, or browse their blog and FAQs, where you can look for what you want. The customer support is available 24/5 from Monday to Friday.
You can choose your native language to communicate as the broker does support; English, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, and Swedish.
IG Final Thought
IG is one of the world’s biggest and trusted CFD Online Trading Providers since 1974. Top-tier financial authorities regulate the broker, such as FCA, BaFin, FINMA, CFTC, NFA, ASIC, FMA, MAS, FSA. IG has an Award-winning Trading platform to give you the complete control you need over your trades. The broker serves over 239,000 clients worldwide and offers over 17,000 assets to trade. You also have full access to one of the best educational academies ever, with comprehensive educational resources to excel in trading.